Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stupid Computer

This school computer is stupid. It lost my four page rhetorical analysis paper.
I just finished rewriting it.
So on Monday, Siha talked to me waaay to much. I can't stay mad at him D: He's to cute! It's unfair. He has an advantage xD
But oh well, because yesterday he went back to not saying a word to me. Peh.
I'm bored... I should do homework, but I've still got so much more time in this class! I can't do anything for 日本 class, because the rest of my assignments include speaking. I'm about to do my math work though, sense I have to stay on for language coaching for 2 hours tonight.
When did I become so boring???
I used to be fun! And go do things! But now I'm just all like bleh. Nothing to do, except homework and the very occasional video game. My friends don't ever want to do anything, and I don't go places alone...
oh well...
じゃまたね
I'm not doing a man of the day today. I don't feel like taking the time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment