Thursday, March 15, 2012

わたし たべます だいどころ!!!




It's true. I do eat my kitchen. 
Learning Japanese is proving to be hilarious simply because I can say things like the title, and people think it's super awesome. I'm saying, "I eat my kitchen," or something along those lines. Not sure how correct it is, I'm still learning ^-^; Lol I'm trying to be correct at being incorrect.
That's all I've got for today, actually. 
Siha messaged me back on Facebook from his trip to tell me he couldn't talk now, but he'd tell me all about it later! ^-^ He could have just ignored me, right? 
I think I over react to every little thing he does sometimes. But hey, I'm eating my kitchen! You gonna tell me I can't??? I have a strong jaw. Watch out! 
But seriously. Looks like Tuesday was just a bad day... I'm not angry anymore! xD Plus Siha will be back in a few days. HAHA! 
またね!!!
And also... 
MAN OF THE DAY!!! 
(I actually don't feel like doing this) 





Well I guess... MEN of the day! These are more kpop stars, twins Youngmin and Kwangmin! They're sooo adorable!!! They're from the band Boyfriend. Love them! And I find the last picture to be just the epitome of hilarity. Lol I did something and the pictures got messed up, so now there are floating white rectangles xD Oh technical difficulties, what would I do without you? And now they're fixed!!! What the heck xD

No comments:

Post a Comment