Friday, March 23, 2012

Evil little creature

Darn you Siha!!!
NOW YOU'RE RUNNING OFF TO NEW YORK!!! Why??? D;
Meanie! Meanie beanie! >:( Ugh, well looks like I'm going to have another week of school without eye-candy sometime soon. I want to go to NYC SO BAAADDD!!! They have lolita stores there... Not fair. I could actually try on my clothes! They always end up being too big. -.-
Of course I can get some clothes at the con, but last year there were fewer clothing stalls. One of the few they had only consisted of slutty Alice in Wonderland Halloween costumes... I mean really???
Oh well. I will definitely be stalking Greekie sometime soon... Didn't get to do it yesterday or Wednesday. Instead my friend, Dreadhead and I went to the Japanese restaurant. My mom told me the guy would think that Dreadhead was my boyfriend, so I was like NEVER MIND!!! Lol, not that he'd find me awesome or pretty or anything, but you know!!!
I still care xD
He's still cute.
I also got coffee! And now I'm bored.
じゃあまたね!!!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!

My friend Sir-Tight-Pants has chosen the man of the day today. He thinks Miyavi looks sexy in the second picture. Teehee xD Oh Sir-Tight-Pants... you are so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment