Friday, March 9, 2012

Interesting

Well then.
So today was boring. Yesterday was very busy! Lol and I keep getting more and more confused. I wish I could read minds sometimes. But only certain people's minds! >.> I can name multiple people whom I would NEEEVEEERRR wanna read the minds of. What was that grammar just then? xD Skills!
But yes.
I've been wondering a whole lot lately. It's interfering with my school work!!! I just want to get all of it over with... but I won't. My relationship with Siha is too great right now to mess with; I mean, at least we're friends. Argh, he's so weird, but I love him anyway! xD
Oh well.
I'm just tired and ready to play Mass Effect 3 all weekend... of course I have to do my homework as well, but you know the drill. Procrastinate!!!
Neh... I have nothing to say without complaining. And I don't feel like complaining at the moment; my day has been fine enough, except for a few little things. It's just nice to have this week over with...
じゃねえ。
and also...
Man of the day! So excited... can't you tell?


 Oh Gerard Butler. Your manliness is astonishing. I love you, sir, and many of your other 300 brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment