Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Horrible Horrible Game

Mass Effect 3... was the WORST MOST ANGRIFYING THING EVER!!!!
Warning: I am going to rant. My day has not been going very well.
So, apparently you have to do every single little obscure quest on Mass Effect 3 to have any hope against the reapers. So, of course, I did not do all of the little obscure quests, and at the end; EVERYBODY DIED. I was sobbing so hard I couldn't get up. Three games I went through with this Shepard... I created character development, and got really attached to all of the characters, and in the last game, they all drop like flies and my Shepard dies.
LOVELY.
SO! I'm going to have to play all over again and figure out how to get the best possible ending. Your Shepard lives, but it doesn't show what happens. Joker and Kaidan (I think, in the video it was Ashley) are alive. Still doesn't show crap.
Bioware is going to have a bunch of raging fans on its hands.
So, of course I was upset about that. For some reason that game really got to me. I've never gotten so worked up over a video game.
So, I come to school today. Captain Fat and Ugly (a freak at my school who 'helped me' start the anime club, by doing nothing) came up and bothered me again. I found out that poor Mojo was sick :( That was saddening! And I find out that Siha has run off to Hawaii for the week. Also, come to find out, he's going to be gone a lot until he leaves to go back to his home country.
I'm stupid. I'm going to miss him so much, and knowing me I'll never tell him how I feel, and I'll never do anything about it.
So after all of that: I get back my math test! The one I took after a week of NOT going over the material. Bad grade. Much anger. I'm still so angry that I'm shaking and feel sick, and really want to throw something heavy at a window and scream my head off.
I'm really tired of myself. I'm such an awful little person. I can't do crap right, and I get so distracted by Siha and video games that I can't even get good grades.
Though it isn't completely my fault. The teacher put crap on the tests that we have NEVER done in class. And I NEVER blame the teacher for my grades.
I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm never going to get anywhere in my life because I just can't do anything right. I can't get good grades so I can't go to a good college and follow my dream of going to live in Japan. I can't even tell a boy I like him, or ask him to do anything. All I ever do is get scared and run away. I'm super tired of it.
But the positives!
...
Trying to think.
Well crap.
I can always find something positive!
At least the anime con is in just three months!  Which means Siha will be gone soon...
SCREW IT!!!
またね!!!
And also...
MAN OF THE FRICKIN DAY.

I did get to watch Ninja Warrior all weekend; hence the Hitsohi Kanno!!! I find him endlessly hot with his funny eyebrows and soul patch. Don't judge! He may not be a celebrity, but he's still attractive.
Phew, I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment