Monday, March 26, 2012

Ugh

I hate math.
Oh well, I am going to really try to do well on my next test.
And apparently Siha is back from NYC already. I don't know why but he's starting to annoy me... like completely. I don't know if it's just because I'm grumpy, or he really is annoying me. But the point is; I feel like smacking him at this very moment. Dx I feel bad, but it's true!!! I have no clue why! I think it may be just because I'm a grumpy pants. I couldn't get any sleep last night, so I'm very sleep-deprived, and grumpy. I really can't look anybody in the eye today. I usually have a slight problem with eye-contact, but I can't even look at people's ears when I'm talking to them today.
It's awkward talking to somebody while you're staring at your own feet.
I just want the con to hurry up!!! I'm cosplaying Blair from Soul Eater this year, since the last idea ended up failing. I was planning on getting her cosplay for a while, and I guess it'll be fun. I'm not really feeling it though...
I wish I could stop being in a bad mood xD
さよなら!!
And also...
MAN OF THE day...

Ugh if you want more pictures... look him up yourself!! Everything for him is blocked on this school computer. He's Hiroki Narimiya. He's hot. The fact that everything is blocked may be due to the fact that he ran around naked in one of his movies. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment