Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wow... It's been a lot of days...

Huh... I forgot to post!
Well I guess homework has been killing me a little bit for the past few days... Of course right after I get the best game in the history of games!
I love Mass Effect 3... even though it couldn't import my massively hot man-Shepard's awesome face. I had to recreate it, and it took an hour, and now he has a giant chin that I just can't seem to ignore. Bleh! Lol I'm sooo sleep deprived right now.
The test the other day was awful. Five hours!!! I mean seriously, it was a pain. And I found out later that day that Siha thought I was a senior... I'm not sure what to think of this at alllll. Is this a compliment? Or an insult? OR THE VERY REASON WE MAY NEVER BE TOGETHER IN MY WHOLE LIIIIFEEEE??? Just kidding. I have no clue! ^-^; Maybe I should stop worrying about that, and just worry about my school work as I usually do.
It's official that I have no life out of school and saving the galaxy from the Reaper threat with my so-very-awesome manly man Kaiden, and my other so-very-awesome manly alien Thane (if he ever reappears).
I need a boyfriend xD Oh I really do.
It would be so entertaining.
Well that's it.
さよなら!!!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!
In the spirit of ME3...


I added the first picture because it made me LOL. He is a hairy Italian man. But yes... Kaidan!!! Mass Effect 3!!! yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment