Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh my dearie

I'm bored at home this time -.-
I got to go to the Greek Restaurant today! >:D Saw the cutie! But I didn't really want to go. My face is red and flaky from the medicine T-T Bleh bleh bleh! I don't like it! But if it'll help, then whatever... It had better though!
I have an AP Lang and Comp test tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, but not particularly worried. I got a B on the last test while I was crying my eyes out xD The trick is to CRY AGAIN!!! It never fails! Lol yeah but in all seriousness: I hope I do well. We don't have enough time to thoroughly analyze things in my opinion, but we have little time to get to the AP exam level of writing, so I guess we have to make the most of each class period.
I've also run out of clothes.
And I got my mug back.
Oh yeah, and Siha popped up to talk to me today. Joy, joy. He doesn't know the meaning of personal space xD But I wasn't thoroughly excited... I think I'm getting bored with him.
He never talks to me anyway xD And when he does, it's to ask me about the Anime club that I disowned thanks to my school schedule. Meh.
Oh weeelll...
わたし わ まあまあ です。。。
またねええええええええ!!!
and also...
Man of the day.


It is Hakuei!!! I am completely convinced that he's a total man-hoe (I mean look at those shorts), but he's awesome! He's the lead singer for Penicillin, and a model. His voice is unbelievably sexy to me.
He also had a great body (second picture) but sadly it's come out that he's not eating, and that he's been living a very unhealthy lifestyle. I wish he would take care of himself :(

No comments:

Post a Comment