Sunday, March 18, 2012

Siha's back!

Update to Facebook status! Siha is back at his host home ^-^ I get to see him tomorrow!
I'm excited! I actually want to go to school so I can see him!!! :D He says he had a lot of fun, so even though he got to skip school for a week, I'm happy for him! He always works so hard it's good that he got to have a break!
Just the make-up work now...
Anyway! Enough about hiiim.
Weekend was okay. I had a 10 hour ME3 gaming session xD It was crazy! But my military strength is huge now, so hopefully if I keep going, I'll be able to get my Sheppy to live! ^-^
Also went to a birthday party, and it was super fun! We all sang very loudly and obnoxiously to karaoke songs (including Lady Gaga songs like Alejandro and Bad Romance) and it was hilarious. Instead of bad romance we said bad bromance.
Yay bromance!!!
But yeah that's it. Fun fun!
またね!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!

 Sadness... the cutest pic didn't make it! Oh well! It's Shin from ViViD ^-^ He's so cute and pretty! His voice is also wonderful... I could almost identify it as sexy, but he's too cutesy for that. ViViD Fan service is pretty awesome, by the way! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment