Monday, March 5, 2012

Holy Crap!!!

Well, I got sick. I got really nauseous today at school, and almost passed out, THEREFORE! I went home. The sad thing is, I went home and took some medicine, and now I'm fine and want to go back -.- I can't afford to miss any more days! I was planning on perfect attendance this semester! But no. I've missed a day and now I have B's in two of my classes... OH THE FAIL! T-T
But on the bright side...
I got to talk to Siha today! :D He walked up to me this morning and we discussed manga for a moment, then he just awkwardly walked off xD He's so cute! I wonder why he just walks off like that for no reason... doesn't even say bye! I just said something to Dadlady (my female friend that I call Daddy), and he drifted away.
Oh well...
I hope my teacher got my half of the project in time. I couldn't find his email so it was a huge pain! Ugh. So now I sit at home all day and keep myself from doing anythign non-school related. I'm very sad to miss AP Lang and Comp with Mojo! D: I hope she lets me know what went down *cough* *cough*. Anywho. I have no more to talk about.
またね!!!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!


You guys knew it was coming... SATOSHI!!!! さとしーさま!!!I put the second one on there in remembrance of his curly adorable hair!!! Ahahaha he's so cute ^-^ and I met him! *cough* Couldn't find any better pictures either... But anyway! That's out of the way now, so Satoshi's time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment