Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tan...Tan...TAN

So, Siha came back yesterday, but I did not blog about it...
HE WAS SO TAAAANNNNN!!!
It was insane. I finally got my book that a few chapters of my story was in and I've been 'totally not advertising it to all of my friends'. Tomorrow is a half day >:D
I have to find someone to go to the Greek restaurant with to stalk the cute guy working in the kitchen... He's Greek >:3 actually Greek! Omg... He's super cute! I've had more than one little run-in with him. The first time I went there I saw him and was like "WE MUST COME HERE AGAIN!!!" Plus the food is delicious. Anyway, the second time we went, he brought us our food (I think I can't remember) and Momma and Sissy said they caught him 'looking at me'. I still don't think so; who would wanna oggle me? Apparently pedophiles.... ANYWAY!!!
The third time it was just me and Momma, and I saw him wandering around, and he didn't come out really until the very end. I was sad that he wasn't wandering around in my vision. But anyway, yet again, as we were leaving, me and my mom heard a little "Thank you!!! Come again!" And we looked back and he was in the Kitchen, almost hopping up and down grinning and waving. IT WAS ADORABLE!!! There are like nooo cute guys in our town, but darn... I found one. I'm good at that xD
So that's my story for today.
またね!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!


Gaspard Ulliel!!! He's a French actor and model... and boy is he HAWT! He was in "Paris J'taime", and I did a whole project on him back when I was still taking French! He was also in that incredibly stupid Chanel commercial. He looked hot in it.

2 comments:

  1. How do you find these incredibly hot men???? I love your blog just because of this. Hahaha! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol it's what I do Mojo xD It's my JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete