Saturday, March 3, 2012

Orly?

Well, today was pretty good!
I felt bad this morning after my volunteering, but with a good ol' dose of Midol (yes you needed to know that) I felt better and went out to Walmart, Target, and Gamestop with the parents, and pre-ordered Mass Effect 3! >:D I had to... and now I will be going with my friend Dread-head to pick it up on Tuesday, wearing my N7 shirt! すごい です ね!!!!I'm a cool kid! :P
But I've been irked all day. I haven't gotten on Facebook or the internet besides this blog because I'm *quite* tired of a certain someone who is messaging me.
For blogging purposes we shall call him... Floggy (not sure why). So, Floggy is a guy who has asked me out several times. In all three attempts I may have neglected to give him an answer... but that's not the point! So he begins messaging me again, and since we're friends, I'm like eh kay, I'll communicate. So we talk for a while and get onto the issue of self esteem. So I've been having some issues with getting B's, and haven't been the best in the confidence department, and just wanted to talk about something. So I do talk about how I feel about myself and I really just pour my heart out and all he can come up with is; "well you may not be very pretty but you don't look like a troll." and proceeded to ignore everything I had just said... JUST what I needed to hear! Sure I don't think I'm pretty, but come on!!! He could have mentioned SOMETHING ELSE instead of rubbing it in my face with his chubby fingers!!!!!! So, my confidence has taken another plummet thanks to that stupid head and I didn't feel like getting on any of my favorite sites at all -.- Seriously, I can't imagine going out with that jerk! Imagine me asking him if my hair looked okay and him saying "well you may not be very pretty but you don't look like a troll."
Fer serious!
And so now I feel like there is no chance of my ever telling Siha how I feel... EVER.
But other than that, my day has indeed been quite good; filled with lots of yummy coffee, and my adorable kitty cats! :D Now, off to my gaming session! I must attempt to beat Mass Effect 2 on my man Shepard before Tuesday!
じゃまたね!!!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!

Awh! Look at lil' L.Joe! His real name is Lee Byung Hun. かわいい です ね!!! Does anybody else find it hilarious that I've only posted Korean guys, yet I'm typing in Japanese? xD I need to learn Korean after I finish Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment