Friday, March 16, 2012

Bored babble

Well here I am... sitting in third period with no assignments left to do in Japanese. I'm so BORED! >:OOOO
So, I'm just going to insanely babble about absolutely nothing to the few friends who read this blog! The only thing that's up with me is missing Siha. He needs to run back! I wonder if he'll be even more super-tan. Lol that would be hilarious to see.
I DO have a busy weekend coming on ahead. Book release party, volunteering, birthday party, Japanese midterms, and homework in other classes of course! I could be doing some of that work right at this very minute... but I really don't feel like it! It's just one of THOSE days.
This morning I was once again screaming about how almost a year ago, Satoshi from Girugamesh spit on me. Oh yes... You know you guys are JELLY!!! It was at their concert, and he put water in his mouth and spit it all over the crowd. I got some in my mouth, and me and the gay guy who helped me get closer to the stage high-fived each other xD He was super nice! Very tall too. I was in a sea of tall people, and another one of the boys (who had been screaming for Satoshi to take off his shirt the whole concert) had to point it out in the middle of the concert by screaming at the top of his lungs "YOU'RE SO SHORT!!!"
Oh thanks guy, I hadn't noticed xD
But he was cool.
Anyway, back to the present.
I'm currently working on a new story (finally getting back to writing though I should really be finishing one of my novels instead of starting a new one) and my book-in-progress count is up to 14. And 5 of them have over 50 pages xD
I need to stop.
Bleh bleh bleh.
Well now I'm bored of this *huzzah*!
じゃねえ!
And also...
MAN OF THE DAY!!!

Since I was talking about the concert, I figured ANOTHER GIRUGAMESH MEMBER!!! Nii ^-^ He is sooo pretty, especially in person! I was closest to him at the concert; I could have touched him if I tried. I'm also jealous of his hair... and his legs are so long and gorgeous. He and Ryo were probably the nicest when I got their autographs and SHOOK THEIR HANDS!!! *Swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment